A free, open-source FTP/SFTP client, that provides an easy interface for maintaining remote file systems.
Connect to your FTP Account with FileZilla
1. Download FileZilla client version from their website and install to your computer.
2. Enter your connection information into the quick connect box at the top. Be sure to replace these pretend settings with your real ones.
3. Click the "Quick Connect" button.
4. In the LEFT pane, you see what is on your computer. In the RIGHT pane, you see what is on the server.
5. Drag the files accordingly. To UPLOAD to the server, drag files from the left pane (your computer) to the right pane.